In the movie Groundhog Day, Bill Murray has to relive the same day over and over again until he finally does it right. Are you repeating the same triathlon season and mistakes over and over again?
* The same early-season injuries from ramping up too quickly?
* Hitting the wall again at mile 13 or 16 of the Ironman?
* The same inconsistency in your training early in the season followed by cramming as you get close to race day?
* Or constantly pushing and racing in practice then underachieving on race day?
* Going out too hard at the beginning of the swim/ bike/run legs followed by a weak race finish?
* Finishing the season with a feeling of regret, wondering what could have been if you would have trained correctly all year?
Here’s a crazy idea: just do it right this season.