Reach your goals at Ironman Arizona 2014 under the expert guidance of coaches and Kona qualifying athletes Kevin Coady (personal best 8:56 IMAZ) and Rob Gray (personal best 9:40 Kona).
Whether your goal is to qualify for Kona or just finish the race in one piece, our proven training programs will help to guide you along the path to success. Both Kevin and Rob are following the same training structure for IMAZ 2014 and will be leading the charge in preparing you for the big day on November 16th.
Basic program: $129 per 4 weeks includes:
- Trainingpeaks Premium account
- Full 20 week IMAZ 2014 training plan uploaded in 6 week increments
- Training plan is geared toward your current fitness level (there are different difficulty levels)
- Access to the Triforce online community
- Monthly Q&A group hangouts with coach Kevin and coach Rob
- Access to Kevin and Rob’s IMAZ race plans
- Access to team discounts
- Free 1 month off season training plan (for after IMAZ)
Advanced program: $199 per 4 weeks
Includes everything in basic program PLUS “gold” level coaching support including unlimited email support and weekly email check in with your coach(see prices and options page for details)unlimited emails
Program Start Date: 6/30. (20 week program + bonus 4 week recovery & offseason plan)
This program is for experienced athletes (preferably ones who have already done a half ironman distance race) who are looking to take their Ironman performance to the next level. It’s for athletes who already have a reasonable base of fitness. The most basic plan starts with 11 hours per week (long run of 75 minutes, long ride of 2.5 hours, long swim of 2500) and builds from there. To join the program you should:
* have been training consistently for at least 8 weeks in all 3 sports
* be able to run 90 minutes comfortably
* be biking 3 hours comfortably
* be able to swim 2500-3000 yards without it being too challenging
* be healthy and injury free
To reserve your spot in the program, pay with the drop down menu above.