Congrats to all TriForce Triathlon Team members who raced at the HITS Napa Half Ironman yesterday. There’s nothing more fun than a day when EVERYONE has a great race. It was a fun event with about 300 racers on a tough course on a rainy day!
* Coach Coady – 2nd overall (4:26)
* Turner Johnson (4:30) was 3rd overall in his first ever Half IM! (PR)
* Andrew Sellergren (4:35) was 6th overall (3rd in AG) with a solid PR!
* Li Moore (4:37) won his AG and was 7th overall!
* Todd Scheidt (4:49) was first in his AG and 11th overall with something like a 40 minute PR!
* Tom Glynn (5:19) was first in the 55-59 AG!
* Philipp Buchli (4:55) was 3rd in his AG with a huge 40 min PR!
* Huy Nguyen (5:49) almost podiumed in 55-59 except he missed the turnaround and ran too far! …always doing extra… wink emoticon
* Andrew Stamatis (5:14), 6th in AG had a big PR and almost podiumed.
* Matt Bennice finished (7:41) despite multiple flat tires!
* Ilya Cantor won the aquabike division
Congrats everyone! Recover well!