It was another great weekend for TriForce– the team continues to rip it up on the racing circuit- with wins, podiums and world championships qualifications.
Coach Coady was first in his AG and 3rd overall at Honu 70.3 (qualifying for 70.3 World Champs) with his fastest ever bike split (2:17).
Mimi “Usually” Winsberg (center, below)- another day, another podium (3rd in her AG with a 70.3 Worlds qualification)
Todd “the Wet Sprocket” Scheidt with his first ever sub 5 in a 70.3 event (4:59- 10th place)
Smiling Aussie Andrew “Uncle Jesse” Stamatis came close to a PR (5:26) despite melting down in the heat due to living in wintry San Francisco.
Yohann “the Flying Frenchman” Coppel (below, left) finished strong despite double flatting and having to wait 45 minutes for a tech support.
* Coach Rob “an Ironman per day” Gray: . WON HIS AGE GROUP and 6th overall at the Colorado Olympic distance triathlon
* Derk De “the director” Korver: (coach Rob client) was 2nd OVERALL at the Folsom Sprint Tri on his road bike (Derk’s girlfriend also took 3rd in her AG)
* Silver “Fish” Jade Deutch: took 2nd PLACE in her AG at the City Bikes FIU Sprint Triathlon in Miami!
* Rich “Mr.” Bean – 3rd in his AG at the Lavalette Sprint Triathlon.
* “Flyin” Bryan Powell: 2:17 at Folsom International last weekend. 5 min PR, 5th AG, 18th overall
Great job, team!