- Tim Hinton was 2nd in his AG at Ohio 70.3– HUGE breakthrough
- Jason Hable was 5th in his AG at the Toughman Half with a 7 minute PR (5:03)
- Yohann “the Flying Frenchman” Coppel went 9:41 (big PR!), with a 3:10 marathon, 9th place, just 6 minutes off the podium in a huge breakthrough race.
- Chaitanya G. went 10:40, with a big PR! Chai was one of my first clients and I can’t even describe how it pumps me up that he is still improving and smashing PRs.
- Huy Nguyen 12:04 – 15th place (at age 55+ crushing the times he was doing as a young man!)
- Saurabh B. went 12:23– 45 minute PR! Saurabh trains his butt off and he has been improving his Ironman time by about 1 hour per year over the past 3 years
- Alex A went 12:21- 26 minute PR!
- Derek Emge- 11:07, 13th place (I think that’s a big PR at age 50+ for someone who has been racing since just about the beginning of the sport!)
- Geoff Lew – 11:58
- Brian Rivera – 12:06 – 25 min PR (good job coach Rob)!
- Rose Byass- finished strong (not sure re: time b/c tracker / timing issues being resolved)
- Jason McCafferty– finishing his first ever Ironman in 13:35 (so… automatic PR!)
- Dheeraj Singaraju- finishing his first ever Ironman! (16:30, automatic PR). (good job coach Andrew)
- I (coach) even had a little bit of a PR– I only did the swim (no bike or run) because of a back injury, but I smashed my PR with a 58 minute swim (coming out 3rd in my AG, by far my best swim ever. Of course it doesn’t “count” as my best IM swim time, but it’s super encouraging to see the swim training paying off.
Great work everyone!!!