Congrats! You’ve read about the team, the coach, checked out the blog, examined that price and options page & checked out the plans page and you’ve determined that TriForce membership is for you (be sure to read the prices & options descriptions to determine whether team membership and the services provided fit your needs).
Welcome to to the team– we’re excited to have you on board!
Complete the following steps. (You’ll officially be a team member after steps 1 & 2, but you’ll need to complete all 8 steps for us to get the ball rolling with your training).
1. Waiver. Carefully read & sign the team waiver.
2. Payment. Visit the Prices and Options page and click on the appropriate Google Checkout button. It should set up an autopay monthly subscription. You can cancel at any time by clicking on the “cancel subscription” link on your initial email receipt (don’t delete that email!). It will say it’s a 36 month subscription, but that is just because Google requires me to set a hard end date– as I mentioned, you can cancel at any time.
Congrats! With these 2 steps done, you’re officially a TriForcer! Feels amazing, doesn’t it?! Enjoy the moment… OK, now let’s get the ball rolling! After these next steps we’ll have you set up with your training in no time!
3. Fill Out The Intial Consultation Questionnaire. This will prepare me for our consultation call and gives me guidance in helping us set up your initial training load and training zones. You don’t have to make it a masterpiece, just try to help me out by giving me some good data.
4. Fill Out the Medical History Questionnaire to give me any health and injury information relevant to your training.
5. Link to Me on Trainingpeaks by clicking this link so I can load your training plan (I typically load training plans on Sundays).
6. Join the Team Discussion Group
|Subscribe to TriForce|
|Visit this group|
You can change your settings to get zero email (use it like a forum), to get a daily digest (suggested) or to get an email every time someone posts. If you choose not to get email updates from the team discussion list, then subscribe to get updates from the team site instead so you’ll get TriForce Updates (the official team newsletter) and training articles.
7. (Optional). Introduce Yourself on the Team Discussion Group. I encourage you to introduce yourself to the rest of the team. Some possible topics: where you’re from, your job, triathlon goals, what you do for fun outside of traithlon, etc.
8. (Suggested) Pick Up the Swimsmooth Videos (they demonstrate the drills we use in team workouts). These outstanding videos are are a must have for any TriForcer serious about improving their swimming. They give clear video and explanations for all the suggested drills in our team swim workouts.
9. We’ll Schedule Our Initial Consultation Call. We’ll set up a mutually convenient time to set up or call, or if you’re not a phone person we can also do it via email.
That’s it! This is the most (non training) work you’ll have to do to be a team member (at least until we have you draft your A Race plan)! Now you just have to do the training!