By the Numbers
- #2 Ironman TriClub in the Americas and #4 in the World in 2016!
- Two Top 10 finishers at Kona!
- 10+ first-time Kona qualifiers
- Dozens of 70.3 World Championship qualifiers
- many, many Boston Marathon qualfiers
TriForce is an online triathlon and running team founded by head coach Kevin Coady (5 time Kona qualifier and sub 9 Ironman finisher). TriForcers run the gamut from enthusiastic beginners to serious Kona & Xterra Maui qualifiers. All levels are welcome-- all that is required is a desire to improve and a willingness to work hard. We tend to be a group that takes triathlon seriously without being too serious.
- The majority of us focus on IM and HIM, but we have a wide variety of athletes ranging from Olympic, sprint distance, XTerra athletes to half marathon and marathon runners to 100 mile ultra marathoners.
- Many of our athletes are busy high-powered Google employees / engineers or workers at other tech firms (often with families). These athletes come to TriForce for our time-efficient training that gets results.
- On the other hand, we have a few athletes who want to train like a professional and do whatever it takes to eke out those last few percentage points in performance.