One of the huge TriForce highlights of 2014 was Ironman Arizona. Basically everyone podiumed or PRd (expect me and except for Jason who had 5 flat tires).
- Mimi “Usually” Winsberg won the 45-49 AG (10:40) and qualified for Kona!
- Rob “An Ironman per Day” Gray was 4th in the stacked 35-39 AG (9:11- big PR!) and qualified for Kona!
Rob and Mimi just raced Kona a few weeks earlier, which makes their performances extra impressive!
- John “Snickers” Nickerson was 6th in his AG (9:48)- 45 minute PR! Last year Snickers was happy just to fit into a medium bike jersey!
- Li Moore was 8th in his AG (9:47) in his first ever Ironman (so, PR)!
- Dan “Monzy” Aminzade went 10:45 (45 minute PR!)
- Andrew Sellergren 11:05 (30 min PR!)
- Robert McNamara went 12:14 (getting team MVP for a 90+ minute PR!)
- Jason Hable- 13:34 despite FIVE flat tires! What a badass for soldiering on!
- Peter Nguyen – 2+ hour PR! (14:14)
Mimi smiling on her way to a hard fought AG win.
Jason after the turnaround. Jason suffered five flats, but kept going!
Snickers on the hunt en route to a big PR.
Monzy rocking the TF speedo en route to a big PR!
Mimi took the lead on the run and never looked back!
The unstoppable Rob Gray- 9:11 and a Kona qualification!
Snickers- big PR!
Mimi wins her AG for something like the 4th straight year!
TriForce racers and supporters celebrate winning TriClub division 5.