Congrats to the TriForcers who raced at Ironman Chattanooga last weekend. It was a strong day across the board for the Force: 9:50 (Kona qualification!), 9:58 (top 10) 10:23 (first ever IM), and 10:27!
Dan “Monzy” Aminzade- 9:58 (big PR- first ever sub 10!)- top 10 in his AG!
Sean Workowski – QUALIFIED FOR KONA! 9:50! (and good job coach Rob Gray!)
Tim Hinton 10:23 in his first ever Ironman!
Elmar Fladischer- 10:27 (almost PR!)
Congrats, guys! Enjoy your recovery!
We also had some other race results over the weekend:
San Jose Rock and Roll Half
* Forrest Junod went 1:32 (PR!)
* Li Moore went 1:21 (PR!) qualifying for the NYC Marathon
* Michael Sun went 1:42 (PR!)
Santa Cruz Triathlon
* Sven Mawson took 3rd in his AG!
* Fiona Moriarty took 4th in her AG (with the fastest run split)
* Jeff Wong was 11th in his AG despite limited training due to recovering from a bike crash
Well done everyone!